Monday, October 6, 2008

Gears of War 2

With this game hitting the market, I cannot wait to buy and try. Gears of War one was awesome and Gears of War two looks very similar based on the videos and pictures I have seen but a lot of the glitch's were probably fixed. I Just played Gears of War and now I want this game.

Game description from ign.com
The gears of war continue to turn as Marcus Fenix and his squad of Cogs go back into action in the sequel to Microsoft and developer Epic Games' blockbuster action title. Gears of War 2 continues the story of Marcus Fenix and Delta Squad, locked in an increasingly desperate battle against the nightmarish Locust Horde for the survival of humanity. The game promises to be an epic saga of survival, loss, and retribution. Just as Gears of War set the standard for high-definition visuals, Gears of War 2 raises the bar even further with the amazing technological advances of Unreal Engine 3, delivering a bigger, badder, and more intense experience as the story continues.

Some Pictures
Front cover


Action shot



Another Action shot, pretty awesome



So if you are looking for a new game, and can't decide what to buy, I recommend buying this one, even if you wait a month because after christmas there will be a lot of used ones for sale. The game releases on November 11, 2008 and I will probably pick it up within that week and write my own review on it. Right now I am addicted to NCAA Football 09, I couldn't recommend that game enough.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i played this game once, and it's very difficult, but it's a great game!