Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ohio States Mark Titus removed from NCAA draft

Ohio States Mark Titus removed from NCAA draft









http://www.clubtrillion.blogspot.com

A website keeping a man from joining the NBA draft.

Titus's view

"Today, (no this isn’t an FML) Dobo again approached me, only this time his face suggested that either the situation with the NBA had escalated or he found out that I was the one who spread peanut butter underneath his car handle door. [...] The NBA had called back and this time they demanded I pull my name out “or else.” I assume the “or else” meant they were going to make me do an NBA Catalog commercial like Larry Bird did in 1987. Despite the fact that I would have loved nothing more than to do a similar commercial, I realized that maybe the NBA isn’t an organization to be messed with and I pulled my name out."

Titus is not angry.

"Because of this, I’m not really all that upset about them treating me differently. In fact, I’m somewhat excited. I could very well be the first person in the history of the NBA to basically be told to go away."

0 comments: